Please check your network connectionsDismiss
Application SCPI commands have been disabled. System SCPI commands can still be executed. Use SYSTem:TEMPerature? to query the temperature.Dismiss
1. Click the button below to download a .config file containing information about this instrument.
2. Submit the configuration file with the purchase order for your desired options.
3. Upload the license file provided on completion of your order by selecting it in the dialog below. Then click Install License.
4. Reboot the instrument for the new options to fully take effect. Click the Reboot button below, or alternatively, use the Reboot button in the System tab after dismissing this dialog. When the instrument comes back online, refresh the browser.
Note: If the new options do not show up under Installed Options, it may be necessary to clear the browser cache and/or restart the browser.
To prevent damage to RF circuitry, this instrument's input overpower
relay has opened.
A timer has been started to automatically close the relay within 1 hour.
Data collection has been stopped and all RF signal inputs have been disabled.
To dismiss this message and resume measurement, follow the steps below:
1. Increase input attenuation (see Amplitude & BW tab), disconnect all RF inputs or reduce input power to a safe level.
2. Press the Close Relay button to close the relay manually.
If this message persists after attempting to close the relay, it means the instrument is still detecting an overpower condition.
This message will automatically go away if the input relay is closed via remote command or the built-in timer(re-tries every one hour) whichever happens first.
Checking for new firmware...
New firmware is available for this instrument:
Click the button below to upgrade now.
This instrument's firmware is already at the latest version. To reinstall the firmware package, click the 'Reinstall' button.
Latest firmware version (up to date):
The firmware on this instrument is being updated. When completed, the instrument will reboot.
If the instrument does not reboot, but is still sweeping, please reboot manually using this GUI (System... Reboot the Instrument) and try again.
If the instrument is using a static IP, the instrument will automatically reconnect, typically within 5 minutes.
If the instrument is using DHCP, it may receive a different IP address. In this case:
The file exists
in the storge .
Are you sure you want to overwrite it?
Are you sure you want to delete the file
from the storage ?
Are you sure you want to delete the directory
and all its contents from the storage ?
|Ref X (nominal)